Monday, November 3, 2008

Shiloh at Show

Shiloh had a great start going as a four-year old, and then came an injury. It's taken quite a while to recover from the physical and emotional aspects of that. He was convinced it would hurt!

We were ready to go this year. First he banged a back leg and added a puncture wound to the mix a month later. Our plans to make most of the schooling shows this year were out the window as we went back into recovery and rehab mode. On October 25, we made our first show of the season! My guy did really well, even in the costume class. It occurred to me after the fact that I might not ought to have done that with a relatively green horse [grin]. We did an Intro class. He was cooperative, forward and listening to my seat. I couldn't have asked for a better day or a better horse!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment