Sunday, November 30, 2008

Have you ever seen a zorse???


While visiting my cousin over near the Missouri state line, I snapped a picture of her zorse. She is about the size of a shetland pony and reportedly quite mean. I'm planning a trip up there to ride soon so I'll scout out the 120 acres only 1 hour and 15 minutes from here and let you all know if a larger trail ride is planned.
Gone ridin! ( who am I kidding, it's 39 degrees outside... but if it gets warmer this week you can bet I'll be riding!)
Marsha

2 comments:

  1. To bad the zorse if mean, she looks cute. I rode a quickie ride today during the "warmest" part of the day. One of Jaime's friends dropped by to ride so we had to do it. Robyn is in Dallas working for a software company so who knows when her next trip out will be. Diez was good and we rode until we were cold. YaYa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Says:
    I've never seen a strip-ed Zorse,
    I never thought I'd see one!
    Marsha may ride the magical Zorse
    But I know that I'd flee one!!

    (since she said it was mean!)

    AKA Duchess Desires a Friesian

    ReplyDelete