Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cloverbuds at Glenbrook on July 3, 2008

The setting was beautiful - the temperature and humidity were very high. Rita and Ken hosted 4-H at their place for horse fun, hot dogs and a swim party to start of the 4th of July holiday. We have the makings for a Junior/Cloverbud drill team - the kids did a great job guiding their horses in patterns around the arena. After roasting in the arena, we had roasted 'dogs and delicious cherry "cake" along with watermelon and other yummy pot luck. Then a cool off in the pool and good company. Thanks you Rita and Ken!

1 comment:

  1. Well I've got to type my comments again as I want to use my new google account.
    The horse pics are lovely.
    Maybe I will join you all this wednesday but if I'm riding, I want to ride my own horse!

    ReplyDelete