Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Ice Storm of Ought 9

Ice-freezing rain, sleet, and snow fell in OK for more than 24 hours and it is still snowing. So, late this afternoon, I went outside in the sleet and checked on things. It was COLD... but, with my bulky red parka and my new winter riding pants, I lasted 30 minutes or so. Poor TC is afraid of the big red blob taking video. Diez wonders why she is out of the barn. Sister takes a rabbit as a reason to run around and Splash tries to eat my parka hood. The horses got a couple of hours out in the weather before getting back in the barn for warm water and hay. The girls enjoyed the slippery slopes and tried ice surfing. They had to much fun after getting a little cabin crazed inside all day. No school again tomorrow, roads permitting, I might go in to the office to work. Stay warm - yaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment