Friday, May 13, 2011

District Horse Show - Sat. May 14, 2011 / Dressage Show Sunday

Whew - I am tired already.  Come by the Claremore Expo on Saturday and hang-out and watch the girls show Pico, Sister, and Sunny.  Show starts at 8:00am with Halter/Showmanship, then English, followed by Western.  Then, cross fingers, we will show at the Rocking C in Inola on Sunday afternoon with Pico, Sister, and Splash.

It was a long week and I didn't post my usual Sunday envening Blog Post because I was stressing about TC.  Long story short - I went and picked him up on Tuesday and he is now boarding at Cheval Lake.  We had a nice weekend wrangling horses at the Tatonka Ranch in Chandler on Saturday and I spent half a day at the Arabian/Dressage show at Tulsa Expo on Mothers Day - I saw Patty ride Dante and Jurgen, Nicole ride Elvis, and Marilyn on Willy.  Lovely. 

And saw Debbie Wester on Merlin and Jesse Korver with Denali.  So, since a picture is worth a thousand words.....




PS - Ivy wants me to mention our new non-horse pet - Velcro - longhair, gray tabby, five weeks old.   CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment